Best Free TamilGun Alternative Watching Movies

admin

Staff member
Tamilgun is one of the best free watching movies online. It is popular in India. More people are searching the website for watching free movies on online. But due to showing free movies online, government has banned the website. And getting a message appear on the website.

*YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS WEB PAGE AS PER THE DOT COMPLIANCE*

But there is more alternative website which can offers you watching free online movies without any problem. Just Like
  1. YIFY
  2. Extratorrent
The two websites, i personally use to watch free movies in hd print. Yify provide only HD movies with a good quality. But, It cannot provide latest theater print movies. I recommended to search "yify" in the google and open the first link. Download any your favorite movie. You need to first download torrent software before download any movies.

The second one is extratorrent which is also good for HD movies or theater print movies. you can get both the movies HD or without HD. but it run only in proxy network, so you need to click a link on proxy link afterward it will be open in your browser.

These two option i would suggest you to watch any online movies. Join in our forum and ask any question further your queries. Sign Up Now.