Top Deals on Refurbished Products

admin

Staff member
Upto 50% off on certified refurbished products on Amazon

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss...e-51b3-46e8-b732-28125fe6d41b&pf_rd_i=gb_main

Amazon Renewed Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Amazon Renewed?

Amazon Renewed is a program where you can discover and buy quality certified refurbished products that are checked and restored to original working condition by professionals. Only select sellers that maintain a high quality and performance bar may offer certified refurbished products on Amazon Renewed.

2. What is a Certified Refurbished product?
A Certified Refurbished product on Amazon Renewed is checked and restored to original working condition. The product has minimal or no sign of wear and tear. It performs all the functions promised by the manufacturer at the time of sale and has all the standard accessories sold with the original product in working condition. Certified Refurbished products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 6 month warranty offered by the seller or brand.

3. What can I buy on Amazon Renewed?
On Amazon Renewed, you can shop for refurbished mobile phones, watches, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances and more.

4. Once I have received the product, how would I get to know about the warranty?
All Certified Refurbished products carry a warranty card with all the relevant details required to avail warranty in case of any issues.

5. What is the return policy on Certified Refurbished products?
Please check Amazon's Return Policies help page for Certified Refurbished products.

6. How will I know if a product being sold on Amazon.in is New or Certified Refurbished?
All Certified Refurbished products will have the term "Certified Refurbished" mentioned in the product title and product description.